- Posted by: Morbern Inc
- Closing Date: N/A
- Positions Available: 2
- Type: Full Time
- Education: University
To challenge current processes and procedures in order to increase efficiency with safety and cost cutting in mind. This position is also responsible to work with all internal and external entities for the research and development of new products. Periodic status reports of project progress will be required and shall be presented to senior management. As a Process Engineer you are responsible for developing new industrial processes and designing new process plants and equipment or modifying existing ones.Supporting the management of operations using statistical process control tools and methodologies to analyze operating procedures, process data trends, and equipment unit operation functions for process troubleshooting optimization.
What will you do:
- Testing new processes, collecting data required to make improvements and modifications using and developing process simulation software to work out the best production methods, purchasing and installing equipment using scientific principles related to magnitude, momentum, heat transfer etc., supervising plant operations investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities assessing safety and environmental issues liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
Tools / Technologies:
Candidates must possess a minimum of 1 year experience as a Process Engineer. Candidates must also possess strong communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously. Be competent in the use of Six Sigma, Black Belt or Kaizen. Gravure Printing experience is preferred.
We thank all of the applicants for their interest, however only successful applicants
moving forward through the recruitment process will be contacted. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please inform the recruiter.
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance coverage
- Dental care insurance coverage
- Vision care insurance coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Travel accident Insurance
- Training opportunities
- Professional development
- Wellness programs
- Free safety equipment
- Service recognition program