Millwrights (Including Registered Apprentices)
- Posted by: Northern Cables Inc. - Hourly Production Positions
- Closing Date: N/A
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Education: High School, College
Northern Cables Inc. is currently recruiting for a licensed or registered apprentice Industrial Millwright to support its growing business. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to train and coach employees are necessary. Base wage up to $63,400/yr. This position requires flexible working hours and rotating shifts.
What you will do:
Maintain, repair, install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, or other drawings.
Perform preventative and breakdown maintenance tasks, assist in process troubleshooting and improvement.
Tools / Technologies:
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Matching retirement contributions
- Professional association meeting, conference or seminar expense
- Training opportunities
- Free uniforms or uniform cleaning
- Free safety equipment
- Discounts on company products and services
- Awards or gift certificates
- Service recognition program