- Posted by: Novelis
- Closing Date: N/A
- Positions Available: 7
- Type: Full Time
- Education: N/A
The Machine Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a variety of machines used at our facility in the production of aluminum product to exceed the demands of our customers.
We are a dynamic team that puts safety and quality first in everything that we do.
This position is on a rotating 12-hour continuous shift schedule and operators may be trained to work on a variety of machines.
What you will do:
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify Quality of any malfunctions.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
Tools / Technologies:
Perks & Benefits
- Dental care insurance coverage
- Health insurance coverage
- Vision care insurance coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Healthcare reimbursement accounts
- Travel accident Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Matching retirement contributions
- Annual bonus
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement or payment for seminars and classes
- Career planning and development
- Professional association meeting, conference or seminar expense
- Training opportunities
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Gym, Spa or Yoga Membership
- Wellness programs
- Free uniforms or uniform cleaning
- Free safety equipment
- Awards or gift certificates
- Company sponsored/subsidized events such as trips to athletic events, concerts and hikes
- Service recognition program