Electricians (including Registered Apprentices)
- Posted by: Northern Cables Inc. - Hourly Production Positions
- Closing Date: N/A
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Education: High School, College
Northern Cables Inc. is currently recruiting for a licensed or registered apprentice Industrial Electrician to support its growing business. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to train and coach employees are necessary. Base wage up to $64,300/yr. This position requires flexible working hours and rotating shifts.
What you will do:
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Install, repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Perform mechanical maintenance duties as available.
Tools / Technologies:
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Matching retirement contributions
- Professional association meeting, conference or seminar expense
- Training opportunities
- Free uniforms or uniform cleaning
- Free safety equipment
- Discounts on company products and services
- Awards or gift certificates
- Service recognition program